Erskine Morris (1913 – 1997)

Erskine Morris (1913 – 1997)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Readers, We Need Your Help / Appel à Tous

Dear readers,

I thought I'd write a general call for help with this project.

If you know anyone who would know about the old Gaspé music, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me by email (if you go to my complete profile on the side of this page, you can email me from there). We need lots of help identifying tune titles and sources for the tunes and would appreciate your help.

Also, if anyone in your family was from the Gaspé and played this music I'd also love to hear from you. As well, if you have any stories about music in the Gaspé that you would like to share, feel free to leave a comment or email me.

***********
Chères amis,

Si vous avez quelque chose que vous voulez partager avec nous concernant la musique traditionelee des violoneux Gaspesiens, on vous encourager de laisser nous une commentaires. Aussi, s'il y a quelqu'un dans votre famille qui joue ou jouait cette musique, ne hésitez pas de nous contacter. Si vous regardez les "Contributors" à la côté de cette page, vous trouverez un lien de mon courriel.

On a besoin d'aide pour identifier les noms des plusiers tounes et leurs origines.

Merci,

Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment